No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter
No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter (No B.S.) is committed to protecting your privacy. We strive to make you feel comfortable in doing business with us over the Internet and want your online experience to be pleasant and informative.
No B.S. hates spam as bad as you do. Your information will never be sold or shared with any person or company not affiliated with No B.S.
In order to display pages, select specific information and enable you to buy products and services, your computer exchanges information with other computer systems. During this exchange, No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter gathers information to:
a. register your attendance to local chapter meetings
b. fulfill your order accurately and efficiently
c. enhance your visit by identifying ways to improve our site
d. save you time by defaulting information into required fields
How does No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter protect my transaction?
We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. Currently No B.S. uses Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address as it is transmitted over the Internet. In addition, our server is protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to any information that we store.
What information does No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter collect?
During your visit, you have the option of providing the following information that is stored in our systems:
- Your personal code and password that provide access to special areas of our website.
- Your shipping and billing address for orders so you only have to enter them once.
- Your phone numbers so we may respond to your information requests or if we experience any problems with your order or application.
- Your e-mail address so we may provide the information you request and confirm your order or application. We do not send unsolicited e-mail to customers, and we only send relevant e-mail messages to our Independent Consultants.
- The Source ID number of the No B.S. Affiliate who referred you to our site, if applicable.
- Data you enter into an application that’s necessary to process the form.
What information does No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter not collect?
- If you are a customer, we do not store your credit card or other payment information on our systems.
- Choices you make while viewing our presentation lead you to hallways of interest within the presentation, but your choices are not stored on our systems.
- Any additional information you do not provide.
Can I change my information in No B.S. – Phoenix Chapter’s System?
Yes. You have the opportunity to change personal information, such as shipping addresses online.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.